Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Whispers from the Lord

“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly,
but rarely admit the changes it has gone
through to achieve that beauty.”
Maya Angelou



Cabinet Feet
























Words take my breath away.

I hear the Lord speaking to me.
He leads me to places, bible verses, books,
messages, and music to stretch my imagination.
Delighting my soul.

He lead me to a man who healed my heart and
shares my spirit.

Multitasking...painting and magazine appreciation


My platform will become a canvas

























In art, as in marriage, it is the evolution, the
growth of spirit through exploring.

This little cabinet from Tim Holtz's
Idea-ology collection has been
in process since our last wedding anniversary.
Nearly a year in process.  Still more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.