Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Women Inspiration Journal

Alabama Chanin

Years ago I added Natalie Chanin to my inspiring women journal.
Click on Natalie's name to see her story featured on Etsy.

I have never personally met any of the women in my journal
but each of them speaks to me.  I can't imagine any of
the women I have selected to apologize.  They appear
to simply move forward regardless of what comes
next. The women all exude a sense of confidence and
unique personal style.  There is a definite sense
of having found their calling.

It may be the comfort of being authentic, for having found your
own special gift, and taking the leap of faith required to
make it work.  

Etsy also featured Alabama Chanin cottage industry on craft
night.  Find it here.

ra·di·ate/ˈrādēˌāt/

Verb:
  1. Emit (energy, esp. light or heat) in the form of rays or waves.
  2. (of light, heat, or other energy) Be emitted in such a way.
Photo from Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.