Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Homemade

















Homemade

For me, cookbooks are like novels.  Reading them is a very satisfying
journey.  Although my cookbooks, unlike the novels I read,  must have photos.
This book with its home sweet home sing song cover image
and pink binding grabbed me right away. 
Demanding not to be ignored. 
Whispering: Look at me.  Look at me. Pick me up.

Books either grab me right away or not at all.
Even the author's name Clodagh McKenna did me in.
I actually thought, "What a lovely Irish name." 
Recipes, stories and photos are a  perfect combination. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I like them too. Especially with pictures and cool author names. Both of my daughters are the same way. Must be a girl thing!
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally a girlfriend thing. Aren't we lucky.
      Little e

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.