Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, June 16, 2014

Sheros

Mary Randolph Carter, oh how I have loved you from a far.
Authentic, family, and a love affair with her husband.
As she speaks of her mother her voice catches,
ahhh, my eyes well with my own understanding.
Click on the link under her name and see for yourself.

















There are times when the contents of
Pumpkin Cottage overwhelm visitors.
But for me it brings inspiration, my mind bounces, and
creativity blooms. 

If you watch the video, look for a Shari Elf  portrait.
We've gone to visit Shari's World Famous
Crochet Museum, then to celebrate with music
and art at the Art Queen.
Shari is genuine and lovely.

Carter's latest book, Never Stop to Think
Do I Have a Place for This?

If you stripped my rooms, tabletops, walls and floors 
of all the things I have yearned for and collected
over the last fifty years, and left just the thing that were 
required to survive, I am quite sure I would shrivel up and 
die.

Kindred spirits always find each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.