Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Reoccuring Message

We had a temp helping out in the office.


After a two week assignment, she came to
say good bye.  "It's hard to get in to see
the queen." 



You see, what your mama total you is totally
true.  It is not what is on the outside but
what glows from the inside. 
It's a work in progress, I know.


Future Queenie
 
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a
known God. 

                                              Corrie ten Boom

WOW WOW.  In my darkness last year,
those words carried me through.
Submit and keep moving forward.
Everything will be all right. 


1 comment:

  1. Amen Queen Eugenia! I LOVE Corrie ten Boom.
    Kiss that future Queenie for me :)))
    Hug and Kisses,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.