Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Relationships to last a lifetime

Last weekend, Mr. Lee and I attended my 30th high school reunion.
Mr. Lee is younger and has NO interest in ever attending
a class reunion. 

Its odd, the reactions I got. 
Whatcha, doing this weekend?
Going to my 30th high school reunion.  Why?

 I have nurtured friendships since
kindergarten. The people I attended school with
were real. We were one of the largest classes at 250
strong.  Tiny.   Deeply rooted from the age of innocence.
Relationships are important and require attention.
Plus Aileen, our maid of honor, and her beau Ed
would be there.  

Friend is someone who knows all about you but
loves you anyway.
                                                 ...Anon

Remember, making gum wrapper chains?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.