Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Vintage Thrift Loot


Thrift loot.

I have to agree with Joe, for us
it is better to have a quality item
from a thrift store than have some
thing new made in China.

These beauties stayed behind.
If I were a new bride, today, I were
buy everything for my abode from thrift
stores.

The rose pattern and silver rim is right
up my cottage alley.






















Under glass because it is special. 
Vintage stoneware for a more casual bride.
So sweet. 










































Cabbage rose samples for shading embroidery.
The leaves are gorgeous.

A squirrel for our friend Jessica.  

























Can't wait to show you want I did bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.