Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The perfect Blue

Nope.  I don't like blue.

Love nuns of any color..from Joe's birthday weekend
























Not even the cutest tchotchkes come home
if they are even pinstriped in blue.
Nuns are obviously the
exception.  This little sweetie came home
and is on display.

True, blue is an American favorite color.
Just not mine.  I run the gamut of green.

There is a color from the blue family,
I pick over and over.
It wasn't until this photo resurfaced a
few days ago...
Gotcha.  It is the color I pick over and
over.  Lee teases me relentlessly.
The colors chips don't look similiar, not even
in the can but on the walls always the same. 

It's turquoisey.
Here I am in the family room/den of the
old house
at 424 Purisima. The name sake of this
blog.

A brick fireplace painted red.
Wood floors.
Lace curtains.
A soccer player and a lace doily on the TV.
Who could ask for anything more?

Happiness at 4 or 5. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!
    Who COULD ask for anything more?!!!
    By the way ~ you were adorable :)))
    Danette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.