Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Friday, July 6, 2012

Let your light shine

There are two ways of spreading light:
to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
                                                                                      
                                        Edith Wharton

Another visit to Country Roads

























We are tired.  It felt like two Mondays this week.
Not complaining just saying.  It was a treat
to have everyone home, to visit with friends,
and watch fireworks.

Joe sent movie recommendations.
Here's the first for Big Business.

J: This movie is from the eighties with Bette Midler
& Lily Tomlin playing twins.
I really think it's cute. Watch the "hicks" clothes and
what Lily does with her bracelets and fingers.
You should do that, too.

E: I kept watching for what Ms. Tomlin would do.
Did she have bracelets with hidden obscene words,
were the bracelets kitschy, what was it? I laughed my head
off when I realized.  Not going to spoil the fun.

There are candles and mirrors in my life.
For each I count my blessings every day.
Just like my coworker said, "Stay prayed up."




















This little towel reminded me of our little family.  This could
easily be us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.