Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kindred Spirits

Get off your cross we need the wood.  Shari Elf
Shari is the genuine article.  Our people.
At work we always say, "These are our people or these
are not OUR people."

Dottie Angel 
Check out her book.  Her writing makes me happy.
Her next book will be Granny Chic.  Forever I have aspired
to have my home look Granny fashionable. 

Magic spray paint.  Who wants to graffiti
when painting is so much fun.  Always
wondering, do they want to make the neighborhood
look ugly?  Because we work so hard to be
house proud and make our cottage look good.















































Isn't she lovely?  With a new coat for spring.

























Still waking up at 2 a.m. but I just lie there instead of
writing to all you loverlees...Yep that's how I am spelling
it.  It means my sweeties.

Every weekend while I work on homework...So tired.
Mr. Lee finishes another project. Can you hear cheering?

It has been very stressful around here but we are not
special.  Right now everyone is trying to hold on.
Try to find joy in the every day.
Focusing on what really matters.  Focus with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.