Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Glory of Sunday

We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat.

Queen Victoria

Barn Sale



























Why do apparently bad things happen to good people?
Our journey is intended to prepare us to be
witnesses for His glory.  In trial, some will RUN from Him
but I RUN to Him. I am humbled by His glory. 

1 Thessalonians 5:18

King James Version (KJV)
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the 
will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


Not just in the time of blossoms
but in times of pruning give thanks.
Lift His name in glory.

Halleluiah

Barn Sale Loot 



 

 

 

 

 

 


















Each of us was created for His purpose.
When we can't figure out our destination He guides us.

Some of us, like me, need a serious beat down to listen.
Mr. Lee often says do you need a brick wall to fall on you?

I have said it before and I will say it again, YES.
When you think of me, think of me picking up the bricks and
creating a path.  The wall is down.  It will not be a
straight path but a winding path laced with pebbles,
marbles, little hand and paw prints, and favorite verses.
My husband, children, siblings, extended family, warrior girlfriends and
all the other square pegs will stand on the sidelines and CHEER
at the top of their voices.

In all things give thanks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.