Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

White Wednesdays on Marriage

Opposites attract, oh my, but the best couples/marriages I know are based on common interests.  The more things you have in common the better and easier it will be.  Are you into owning horses, traveling, or is it security you crave?

Years ago, I was dumped by a boyfriend because he claimed he sought a window and not a mirror.  He used those very words. We were too much alike.  I was crestfallen and I have never forgotten.  I believed then, as I believe now, he was wrong.  In the end, he did me a favor. 

You will never convince anyone to like, let alone love you, if they want to go set them free.  I promise you will save yourself a lot of heartache.

Consider this, a collector won't very likely be happily married to a non-collector.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.