Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thansgiving : Dia de Ação de Graças

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another,
God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.

                                                       1 John 4:12

It's simple isn't it, to see God we must love
one another.

























People thought we were twins but we are 23 months apart. 
I'm about 6 here and Uncle Joe is 8ishh.  
He is a very handsome
fella, wouldn't you agree?  
He is introverted and I am extroverted.
He's a reader and over thinker. 
He has a hard time accepting joy.
Feeling like he doesn't deserve it.
Me, I see joy in everything
whether I deserve it or not I'm
accepting it. 
I'm a bouncer, bouncing for this
to that (jobs, marriages, not necessarily a good thing), 
seeing the bright side,  
smiling and laughing between tears.
We are night and day.  
My mother would say, "You have five fingers 
on one hand and not one is the same." 
Her five children were like that.
 
We've beat on each other, made 
mud pies to toss at mean cousins, 
and are thick as thieves today.  
I am thankful for having shared my 
entire existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.