Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What Does a Hat Say?

When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh
 even his enemies to be at peace with him.
                                                      Proverbs 16:7
  
This was supposed to be a philoshpical post 
but I digress to fashion.  






















This hat is reminiscent of Uncle Joe.

My father's generation wore hats.
Even his work clothes were ironed.
The reason I still watch and love
I Love Lucy may be attributed, in part,  to the 
clothes of the era.  How people dressed 
to go out. There was care and attention to detail.

I distrust the pajama pant wearing 
style of late. The sag with underwearing showing
seemed bad enough.  Honestly, I don't want to see 
anyone's underpants or pajamas used as a fashion statement. 
The look screams I don't care about myself or what anyone thinks.

Hopefully the pajama look hasn't spread beyond 
Southern California.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.