Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, December 24, 2012

Grace

It must be over 20 years now.
It may have been a conversation overheard,
A particularly poignant sermon,
or words of wisdom.

Breakfast at Zov's in Tustin





















The definition of grace.
Grace is want we don't
deserve and get anyway.


The day started with a lovely breakfast.




















In 1998, a colleague said,
"You aren't lucky you are
Blessed."

Messing Around





































Indeed. Blessed.  I am
Blessed.  Blessed from
the Holy Spirit, who gives
me courage, who fills me with
boldness, if not for myself for
the ones I love.

Colors of the Season




















True, I will never be the Woman
of the Year, accomplish any heroic deed
but yet, I am Blessed.


Roger's Garden
























Blessed in love, Blessed with
a sibling who understands,
Blessed with children
and
Blessed with a treasure chest of
friends. Jewels more precious
than gold or diamonds.


























Yes, Grace is intimately spoken
here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.