Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thank you for Stopping By

It would mean so much if you would please follow my blog.  Just join in at the top of my list on the right side of the screen. 

We visited the nicest vendors at the HuckFinn Jubilee

Really nice people.  Check out their wonderful soaps at willowsoapsonline.com  This merchant was so sweet he welcomed the kids in and gave them little samples that smelled divine.  A wonderful family day that will definitely become a Father's Day weekend tradition.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following and reading your blog for a long time now. I'm always so busy, that I don't get the time to leave comments but promise in the future I will!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.