Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Calendar is Filling Up

Lee says the calendar is filling up. I have to plan...that is the only way I can push through to joy.

Please see my list of favorite places to visit. With the exception of the Alameda Point Antiques and Collectibles Faire, the get-along gang has personally visited each location. We are hoping to visit the faire in April.

For Valentine's we will be visiting the Rose Bowl for new vintage frames. And I mean plural.

Susan Branch will be in California for two events: one at Road to California Show and the other you will just have to read about here.

Besides road trips, where would we be without shoes...check out Re-mix on Amazon. I am just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.