Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Joe


Yes, I know your friends read this blog and just in case they forgot your birthday...here is a gentle reminder. Wish Joe a happy birthday..because I am far away.

Here we are... it was just a blink of an eye. Still adorable you.

A little song for you...this reminds me of when we were kids. It is how I feel inside...Uncle Albert.

Just a little side bar. I loved this picture. I still love this house. This room is the the parlor of the house at 424 Purisima. I know it is where my sweet memories start. It is where our affinity for old things, gardens, hanging our clothes on the line, cats, the color pink and so many things that make us who we are started. Parents take heed: The sweet memories you make today may just be what carries your children through in your absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.