Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Morning




My friend Fran came to visit yesterday. We are so blessed by our friendships with so many wonderful friends it is hard to feel sorry for ourselves. Some times in the throes of life we forget the family we have created through our friends. Thank you to my nieces who have commented on the blog, to our friends who are reading the blog, to the friends that have called, my wonderful friends from work that continue to check in on us and to everyone who has visited. Love to you all.

Here are the photos from our adventures yesterday. We visited the Live Oak Pumpkin Patch. It's important to keep things as normal as possible for the little ones and continue to celebrate life every day.

To live our lives with dignity and not to despair. I recall from Anne of Green Gables. Anne Shirley: Can't you even IMAGINE you're in the depths of despair?
Marilla Cuthbert: No I cannot. To despair is to turn your back on God.

This little quote has kept me going through so much.

A big hug to my wonderful husband and children who keep me on the straight and narrow. FOCUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.