Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Spreading Sunshine SMILE

Every time you smile at someone,
it is an action of love, a gift
to that person, a beautiful thing.

                           Mother Teresa


Before Surgery























We have come a long way in recuperating.
The worse part of the total hip replacement
was leaving my children for the unknown.
In recuperating, the relentless nausea has
has riddled me with discomfort.
Seriously, it does not let up.
Headaches have joined the arena
of  hideous ailments.

I have been praying on cancer
warriors who have suffered so
much more than I can imagine.

Visit Night of Surgery














Sadly, a medicated brain has deemed
me, gaga, and does not allow
for any kind of concentration for
handicraft, magazine
perusing, or attending of seasonal
craft shows.  My companion is
the TV watching me.  I like to fill
the background with familiar voices:
Lucy and the kids from Friends.

Walking the Day After Surgery 

























Mr. Lee returned to work at the end
of last week.  Life is immeasurably
better because he is in it.

Going Home.  After Two Night Stay.























For the outpouring of
well wishes, our hearts overflow
with gratitude.  This
season of Thanksgiving is made
more meaningful by our family
and friends' continuing loving support.


Thank you. 

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this one???
    When Scott was on vacation I was not online....
    I am moved to tears over these pictures.... these words....
    I love you so my dear friend,
    Big Hugs & Kisses,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danette, Kissy Face,
      You are the best ever. Better every day. Genie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.