Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, January 26, 2015

planting seeds

In process with Ali Edward's One Little Word 2015

My original word was Purpose,
but I know my purpose.
To the depth of my being, I know.
I know my calling.
Yet, I hide under a pile of life.
A pile of excuses, fear, and pain.
Both emotional and physical pain.























Maybe God will forget or engage with a multitude
of others, other people who need Him,
much more.























Sweet Child.  The nails are not enough
to hold you here.  You can only 
live the life I'm
calling you to through the 
love that I have given you.  
The love that now has taken up 
residence in your very being 
and makes the wounds bearable.

                                  Jesus




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.