Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, December 16, 2013

Next Road Trip

















December is my absolute favorite month.
It has everything: people are a bit nicer,
it's cool enough to bake (although it was 96 degrees in
Los Angeles yesterday), gifts to wrap, and sparkling
lights all over.  A special dinner and memories of those
we love.

God gave us memories so we might have roses in December
and mothers forever. 

                                                                 James M. Barrie

My mother's roses continue to bloom in my garden.
The roses take my breath away with memories.
This is the first year since my mother's passing
where I feel a want to celebrate.



Christmas Tree Lane
Fresno, California

Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.