Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

 























This little me is still inside.  Carefree and happy all the time.
Skipping everywhere I ventured and riding imaginary horses to school.
I am grateful for every birthday I am blessed to celebrate.


"I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life."
I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with
a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.”
Maya Angelou

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday. You are the best!!!! Thank you for being a big part of my life, a big part of me. Thank you for being my wife.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.