Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, February 8, 2016

February, What's Not to Love


Welcome, Dear Readers and thank you for
stopping by.

What to do after you have returned to work from
Total Hip Replacement? Plan day and road trips that's what...

Here's some of the things happening this month.

The Junk Bonanza in Del Mar, California

A roomy venue makes all the difference when
attending creative shows.  We like room to move
and be able to enjoy vendors' offerings.  Having
photo ops is a huge plus, extra points to the hosts
for assisting in creating memories of our
family adventures.

Having a place to rest and refresh with
tasty treats and drinks allows us to visit
longer. My preference is to take two trips
around the venue.  Photos are taken on the
first trip around because a second trip
will depend on my physical
ability and the mood of my family.
Most of the purchases are made on
second trip after I've had a chance
to assess all the offering.  If an item
is unique and it simply calls to your
soul buy it right away less you kick
yourself later.


2015  March Junk Bonanza

2015 March Junk Bonanza Photo Op



































The Junk Bonanza Del Mar venue is a pleasure with lots of room
and amazing photo ops.  The Del Mar surrounding area has plenty
to offer families and singles alike.  Great place for a girlfriends
weekend. Perfect climate.

While in the area, we are planning to visit Betty's Pie Whole.

Sunshine Gardens, as those of you who follow this blog know,
we will travel for garden and nurseries, used books, fabric stores,
game shops, and record stores.

October 2014 Glitterfest 























Glitterfest, we missed the October 2015
Glitterfest due to my surgery but February's opportunity
is right around the corner. Don't miss it.  

2 comments:

  1. OH how I wish I could make the circuit with you...
    Glitterfest???!??!!****!! I mean REALLY!!! How FABU is THAT?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how I wish I could make the circuit with you...
    Glitterfest???!??!!****!! I mean REALLY!!! How FABU is THAT?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.