Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Longings

Remnants of the Past 2015

























Only you know what is in your
heart.  The failed dreams and
the adventures.  The dreams
we don't have the courage to live.

The dreams we abandoned to live
more authentically.  The voices
of our souls we have smothered.






















Middle-age is hard.  The responsibiliy
of a roof over our heads, food on the table,
and a bit of leisure.  Those
of us lucky enough to reach middle-age
understand time is fleeting.  It's time to get
on with the dream.













































I have lived with crippling inaction
but I have also lived with the
courage to break away.

I am not, yet, who I was born to
be, but I am slowing traveling in
the right direction.

A longing fulfill is the tree of life.
                         Proverbs 13:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.