Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Big Dreams

Years ago when I met Mr. Lee.
I told him I was a perpetual
student.  I felt the best when
I was learning.  I would always
attend some kind of training.
He signed up to be with me
any way.

Education is expensive. I
still have student loans.
A late bloomer.  It took
me years to find a focus.


With the exception of the
occasional craft class, I have
been out of school for over two years.


Outside of educational experiences:
I am the square peg.
A square peg.  All my life,
I have wanted to be normal,
whatever that is.

Not foreign.
Not crazy or different.

Alas, if  God couldn't give me a door,
I prayed for a window.























Back to school very soon.

A longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
                     Proverbs 13:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.