Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Friday, July 11, 2014

In the Company of Angels

Hebrews 13:2

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers,
for by so doing some people have shown
hospitality to angels without knowing it.























I have been estranged from my second son
for nearly ten years.  In ten years, I have
prayed countless prayers.  I will not despair
or give up hope.  My prayers are for the
softening of his heart.  He is in my heart
unconditionally and for always. 
There is no judgement
or anger and the hurt has washed away
through years grief.

If I pass before we meet again, I will
carry him and all my children in
my soul.

If there is anyone out there estranged
from their child or parent, I beg you
to make amends, open your heart and forgive.
I have long ago forgiven myself and
I never needed to forgive my son, he was
a child.  

Tonight, I prepare to officiate a
wedding tomorrow.  Reminders
of all beginnings and lifelong
marriages.

Pray, practice and open myself
to the light of Jesus.  Amen
 














2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw you over at Saucy's blog. What a beautiful and bittersweet post. I will say a prayer for you and your son. Always hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheri,
      You are sweetest. Prayer works, thank you for stopping by and sharing your encouraging words. xxxooo e

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.