Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Friday, May 17, 2013

No one graduates alone

As I walk across the arena stage tonight,
my thoughts will turn to my family and
friends.  Each has encouraged and supported me
in this journey.



















It's been a long road with a bittersweet end. 
It's the first time my mother
and brother won't be in attendance for one of
my major life events.


Last night I received a congratulatory card from Birte.
B and her late husband, Fred, helped
me complete the application and letter
of intent for graduate school.  I bawled
like a baby, I was so touched by her
gesture.


























When I walk across the stage, I will
carry each of my dear ones with me.

Thank you to my extraordinary husband,
to my brilliant children, to my parents,
siblings, and extend family of friends.

May the Lord bless and keep you my beloved.  



P.S. Happy Birthday to my brother, Ilidio. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.