Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blast to Graduation 2013


















































My oldest child, Mark.




























My friend, Ana, who stood with me through
the darkest period in my life. 

























Mark, Jacob, Holly..Children my greatest achievements.








































































My in-laws, Priscilla and Jacob, the best Oma and Opa.





















Sea of graduates.  Only 17 in my graduate class but 425 undergrads.
Each called up by name.



















First on stage.

Hooding ceremony.













































My dear Monir. A loyal heart of gold. 


Girlfriends for ever. 

1 comment:

  1. A really BIG congrat's to you!! I love all the pictures too ;0)

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.