Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Friday, February 11, 2011

Red Hot Valentine Shoes

I work really hard, I get really good grades, I am a good mama and wife so I think I might treat myself to these shoes.  Just because...yep I said it. I know what you are thinking. Yes, they are expensive but if they last it will be worth it and if they don't I'll cross the bridge some other day.

There are plenty of things that I don't have control over.  Things like my "affliction" or gippiness, that's what we call it, that make it impossible for me to shave my legs, in truth I can shave my left but not my right leg.  Then there are the things I CAN control like sliding my feet into beautiful shoes, having a pedicure, and spending some cash every once in a while.  Worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.