Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Laugh Often



My friends tell me they like to be around me because I am always laughing. I laugh because life is hard and you have to keep a sense of humor. I grew up in a beautiful place and set long deep roots. My longest friendship started at the age of four. It is such a blessing to have a friend for such a long time. I don't have to explain anything. She lived it with me or heard about it.
Chrisy is the baby her family just like me. We made the leis out of my neighbor's daisy patch.

Donna (Chrisy's sister), Chrisy, Joe and me.

My friendship with Chrisy has survived the thick and thin of life. Truly we survived junior high , that is what middle school was called back in the day, together. We have survived so very much. Chrisy's husband Patrick is having surgery this week. We adore Patrick. and pray for his speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.