Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Autumn Finds

When you find something wonderful don't you just want to share?  Like when I was commenting, in front of my whole family, that if I ever married again I would marry an artsy type (Lee IS totally artsy).  My little nonsense comment was not lost on Miss Holly who replied, "You are sitting right next to your highness."  Like dah, of course her daddy is the perfect mate.

From Mary Engelbreit's blog I found the loveliness below...   ME has been seriously under the weather
please go on over and leave an inspired Get Well comment.

This amazing magazine....Inspired Ideas.....this event...Silver Bella.......wish I could go and Charlotte Lyons herself....her blog has been added to my blog roll.

Glitterfest yesterday....October's header.  Aren't you inspired?  Crafters, artsy types,  are some of the warmest people.  We love them.  We feel surrounded by kindred spirits and always feel like we fit.  Well behaved children are always welcome and admired.  Holly and Jacob were fed candy and bestowed with gifts.  The next Glifferfest is in March .

Glitterfest Fall

Creativity blossoms.

Glitter dust.
Had to have a crown to add to my collection.

Piecemakers Fall Festival, Costa Mesa


































Wrapped up the perfect day with a perfect dinner at Islands.
Jacob was celebrating his student of the month award for Math.
The burgers were the best we have had in a long time and the staff made Jacob feel super special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.