Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Marriage Vows


French General



















As the celebrant, I have been honored to
assist couples in preparing
their vows.  It is the greatest gift, to
allow me to share in one of the most
significant days of their lives.

It is with great care, each word
is selected, I provide the framework,
everything else comes from their hearts.

Mr. Lee and I hope our marriage
stands as a testament of the
beauty of friendship and
the ever blossoming possibilities
of love.

In my heart, I carry my failures.
The heartache of divorce with
children.  The knowledge of
what marriage can be with
tenderness and devotion.

 "The best love is the kind that weakens the soul,
that makes us reach for more,
that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
That's what you've given me.
That's what I hope to give to you forever." The Notebook


Music:  Muse Starlight   Just wanted to hold you in my arms.
Beautiful as an entrance song for the wedding party.

1 comment:

  1. Passionate words, those quoted, for a bond set in stone, but ever changing.

    xo
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.