Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A whole DATE day

Feeling abundant is primarily about accepting your circumstances with gratitude.

Last Saturday, Lee and I had an all day date through the early hours of dawn.
We were up at 4:30 a.m. (the kids always know when it is Saturday)
and got back in around 1:30 a.m.

The Vintage Marketplace.





































I wanted this rack..next time maybe.





























































The Urban Barn.

This sink stole my heart.



























































A stroll through Ikea.










































A concert at Observatory.....X.



























































A perfect day with my sweetheart.

4 comments:

  1. Okay ~ I see your beautiful faces in there! And I WANT that gorgeous, fairy tale looking pink pumpkin with little roses and sparkles on it! Now THAT'S what a pumpkin should look like :)
    So very happy you had such a fantastic day with your Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a princess pumpkin. Thank you my darling. If you are on Facebook. Look for me over there...

      Genie

      Delete
  2. By the way~ I'm loving the little nuns at the top of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they so cute. I've always loved the sisters.
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.