Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Homemade Life

Goodness.  Taking a break from school means I get to read for pleasure. 
Imagine, I get to read all those books sitting on my nightstand and not
textbooks. 

The first book on my list:  A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg.

Each chapter is like a blog post with a recipe.  I am over half way through and totally vested.  Contemporary writing with a nostalgic twist.  I buy books that engage me and then read them as time permits.  This one has been calling my name for a bit.  Easy light reading with clearly defined chapters.  Good read for the train and busy mommies. 

I can not wait to try some of the recipes and it has been fun to read to Lee as we drive to the next adventure.

Saw these pair at TJMaxx.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.