Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010


Whew!!! So happy we cross the threshold into 2010. What a wonderfully full day. This photo of Holly was yesterday. My father used to make these orange peel glasses for me. Isn't it funny how memories will flood back. Isn't she cute.


Jacob and I started our day and year by sorting VoVo's collected buttons. My mom was a thrifty woman and nothing went to waste. We are committed to continuing that tradition in this wonderful new year.




We crossed another item off our list. With made stepping stones today. This has become a lovely tradition that really started with Mark and Nicholas years ago. Mark and Nicholas' stone was made as a gift for VoVo and my brother gave it back to me a while ago. Now, our little garden is full of stepping made since July 4, 2003.





Lee is painting some of the loot we purchased yesterday can wait to show you.



Lee made Mark's favorite dinner today. Albondigas soup. What a treat. We usually only get it at Mark's request for his birthday.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.