Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spondylitis is not our Friend

Spondylitis what a menacing looking and sounding word. This is the condition that has invaded my life since my first sciatica attack at the age of 14. Ankylosing Spondylitis has stumped my posture but not my spirit. It took until about two years ago for a true diagnosis but at least now I know.

I share this with you because you or your loved one may be suffering from a condition but you have not taken advantage of all the associations available on the internet. I encourage you to seek knowledge and support from all the expertise that exists within your reach.

As we start out this Valentine filled February, I encourage you to seek the unconditional love of caring for yourself or a loved one.

My mother would always sign her notes with XXXOOO. Here is a list of the organizations that have helped me.


Alzheimer's Association

Developmental Optometrists

Educational Psychologist

GriefShare

The journey that I take every year.

Simple Abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.