Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, December 28, 2009

Ending 2009

Lee and I are list makers. We write a list every weekend and every vacation. It is how we keep track of the things we get done and make sure we capture all the things we want to do. Today I finished all the thank you cards for my mother. Lee and I made a slide show with music to commemorate our beloved's life and the people that were so important to her. We had photos and notes we wanted to write to the family and friends that contributed to our Riverside service, the graveside service and the receptions after the services. It was exhausting and emotional but Lee and I crossed this task off our list today.

With that behind us, we decided that I would create a journal to track our lists over 2010. So I took a journal and scrapped my Susan Branch 2007 calendar and magazine photos to keep us inspired. I never scrap my calendars too soon so our 2009 calendar is safe for at least two years.

We are planning a short road trip. Don't know where we will go but it will include thrift stores, used book stores, a little fabric, and antiques. Stay tuned.

I have set before you life.....now choose life. Deuteronomy 30:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.