Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Friday, October 9, 2015

God Speaks - I am hard of hearing


20 The Lord is in his holy temple;
    let all the earth be silent before him.
                                        Habakkuk 2:20

God speaks to me all the time.
My hearing is bionic but with
God it's like there are cotton balls
shoved into my ear drums.

I hear but have more
difficulty listening. 



















He sets up the perfect time and
circumstances. Allowing me to know
there are no coincidences.

This moment I have prepared for you, PAY
attention.  

Pumpkin Cottage uses old bowling balls























It's looking a little haggard.

"I have set up the perfect time 
and circumstance. Listen dimwit."

Saturday morning, Mr. Lee says,
Get ready you have a hair appointment. "


Not, I think.  "It's on Sunday,"  I say.

Mr. Lee:  I don't think so.  It's on my
calendar and yours.

Me: Okay, I will text Stephanie.

Yes, my appointment is in about an hour.

So I go, there is one other customer there,
I have seen him many times before.  He is
on the right and I on the left of politics so
I usually stay quiet.

My beauty time is the best therapy
and I don't squander a single moment.

Stephanie and I start chatting about
my fast approaching surgery.  The guy says,
"I just had hip surgery. Where you having your
surgery?"

Me: Just at Kaiser (HMO). (Minimizing - Like,  I couldn't
possibility have anything as good as he has.  What
it that about?)

Guy: Me, too.  Who's your doctor?

Me: Dr. Yu

Guy: Me, too.  He's the best.  This
will change your life.  It's not bad at all.
All the people with knee surgeries have a lot
of pain but not the hip.

Guy:  You will be so happy.

Me: Oh, I am already very happy.

Guy; This will make it even better.
Good luck, I can't wait to hear how
well you are doing.

There you have it.  That's how
God speaks to me.  And if you listen
and pay attention, God will speak to you, too.

Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.