Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Never Never to Late

Oh my gosh.  We woke up this morning to music.
Mr. Lee decided to add to his over 3,500 song Ipod
music collection.  We all get into it. 

The kids selected from the HairSpray sound
track.  I picked a Jake Owen's song and Mr. Lee
select alternative rock sounds.  My preference is to 
male voices and his is to the female variety.
Roadtrip mixes. 

Then, I bounced over to Susan Branch's
blog.  And, drum roll please, the piece de resistance,
bump over to Minding the Workplace, my favorite anti-bullying
blog, for a link to Huffington's post on 50 over 50.

Then Uncle Joe sends me an invite to
Advanced Style Documentary.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.