Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Love my weekends

Our weekends have become even more precious since
I don't participate in a alternative schedule. For over 10 years,
I could eagerly looked forward to alternating Fridays off.

What could be better than a alternative schedule?
An environment where I feel appreciated. 
The anxiety level is significantly diminished.
Check.
look what Joe found for my collection



















Let's talk about the fun planned for today.
Glitterfest is happening.  

Fall inspiration


























Don't you love their eyeliner



















 Date night at Noche de Calacas 

Happy 13th everyone.





1 comment:

  1. So glad you are loving your weekends so much more now!!! Love that plate Joe found for your collection. What a good brother :) Love the little Dutch people too and the pretty stitching. You always have such lovely vintage things to look at.... my favorite stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.