Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Girlfriend Warriors

This is dedicated to my girlfriend warriors.

What a difference a few months makes.
No matter what is going on in your life.
No matter. This too shall pass.
Everything can and probably will turn in a moment.

Do not despair.
Be secure in your knowledge. 
In my own darkness, I did not despair.
I knew in time, my period of pruning would end,
I would eventually bloom. 

Because my girlfriends stayed the course.
Never lost faith in me.
Always with a word of encouragement.
I am budding now.


 Romans 13:12

The night is far spent, and the day is at hand: 
let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, 
and let us put on the armor of light.

























Amen.  My sisters. Amen
.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.