Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Creative Endeavors

My daughter greeted me with this thought, "I just love my family."
Oh, me, too.  Me, too.

People often ask why I create this thing or another.
There really isn't a purpose in creating it's just to
release bubbly creative energy.  There are times
I create to commemorate an event or a person,
for utility, but most of the time it is simply for
sheer pleasure.

Sometimes it is for my pleasure and other times
for the family.  The kids are enjoying the evolution
of these two.  In reality the top of girlie girl's head reaches
boy's shoulder.  The boy will eventually gain shoes.
The background will be filled in with whatever
the mood strikes. 




2 comments:

  1. You make the coolest stuff! I love this! And what a blessing when our children tell us they love their family, That's what it's all about!!! :)
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling Danette,

      You warm my heart. Just wondering if you noticed my comment on your blog on March 20. I would love for you to make the chemo hat for my friend. I hope you are having a wonderful time.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.