Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Get Breakfast in Old Orcutt, Calfornia

Old Town Orcutt, seriously make time for
a visit to this charming town and have
breakfast at Kay's Country Kitchen.
























Yep that is Mr. Lee's thumb.












And that is bliss on my face. Family, food, and
a long weekend. Mercy, so so much gratitude.



Jacob studying, he studies everything.

Food Food Food. Jacob couldn't wait
for the photo... Eggs Benedict.















Honestly, I am not a huge meat eater,
but this tri-tip, Santa Maria style, was
the best I've tasted it was like butter.















Ideas.
























See that window frame?  Feeling
a DIY project coming on, oh yeah.
The Get Along will be back.
More on Orcutt, tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a charming place!
    I leave on Monday for a 3 day trip with my Mom and sister. Just us Girls. We are excited! We have never taken a Mother/Daughter trip before. It was a Mother's Day gift to all of us from my Dad. We will be staying in a Victorian Bed and Breakfast in Galena, Illinois. 3 1/2 hour drive from home. I am doing the driving, which I NEVER do so say a big prayer!!!
    Have fun! I can't wait to see more of what you do on this long weekend of yours!
    XoXo,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danette,

    I will be praying for safe travels. Take at least one break to stretch your legs and drive water. Take photos and most importantly spoil yourselves. Love, Genie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.