Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Road Trip Road Trip

We left Saturday morning with out a plan.
To Oregon or New Mexico.
North said the boy.
So north it is.
Next time we will head east, young man.


The get-along rented a van, dear Mabel
has almost 200,000 miles on her.

Here are some photos from last weekend
in Del Mar, Junk Bonanza.


















































































Palm Sunday continues to be a favorite tradition.
Peace be with you my dear readers.

1 comment:

  1. Since I never go get to go anywhere because of "work", I always enjoy seeing your travel posts to different places. I love em'!! Keep posting my friend.

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.