Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, January 12, 2015

French General: Jenny Hart

Oh my.

























Have I shared how much I love visiting
French General in Los Angeles?
Not only is it a charming creative place,
run by the lovely Meng sisters,
peppered with visits by
their beautiful mother, but it is a
place to mingle, craft with
liked minded individuals, and
creatives.




















Last Saturday, I had the pleasure
of attending a workshop with Jenny
Hart from Sublime Stitching.











































My favorite color is green....Le Vert.  Every shade and hue.
from light to dark.  I love spring with all the greens showcased
on our surrounding hills and fields.












































The best part of attending a class in getting
inside information on other crafts and
creatives, the tips your get from the instructor,
and the recharge to create.
 
Swoon, dear hearts.

French General is listed on the
side bar under Favorite Places
to Visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.