Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Crafty Crack

It's true Pinterest  and etsy are my crack.
I can while away the hours.  The stress
dissipates. the inspiration flows, and
while my mind is preoccupied there is
NO pain, none. How's that for medicine?

The same thing happens when we
thrift.   It is the thrill of the hunt.
The only difference is eventually
my pathetic body will succumb to pain.
I am unlikely to give up, not until Mr.
Lee notices I am dragging my right
leg.

Totally worth it.

Mr. Lee says I have enough Pyrex.  Eye candy anyone?

How cute is this lamp?

A dinette for Uncle Joe.























Creepy squirrel, I would have nightmares.




Mushrooms are so 70s and remind me of my mother's kitchen.

That B, really did have everything.


All these things stayed in the shop 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.