Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Magic All Around

My God will meet all your needs
according to His glorious riches
in Christ Jesus.

                                        Philppians 4:19

My mother used to say how wonderful
it was that I stayed a little girl for so long.
True, I had many of  the responsibilities of
adulthood early on but my wonder never
ceded.






















Just discovered Google translate with sound.
Plugged my given name in Eugenia and listened
to it in Portuguese (my language), Dutch (Mr. Lee),
Greek (the origin of my name), Romanian, etc.

Try it out with your own name.  My name sounds
the same in Portuguese, Dutch and Romania.

Glee.

Have a wonderful day my dear readers.  


2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds fun...I will have to give it a try! Got your lovely card in the mail yesterday...such a pretty one. So glad everyone enjoyed their books...you are so sweet. Happy week to you....hope you are enjoying some lovely sunshine down there. xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Koralee,
      Yes, yes. try it is so much fun. My little ones even enjoyed listening to their names. It is windy but sunny down here, pray for rain for us, the wind usually leads to fires. You are the sweet one. xxxooo e

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.