Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Salt Lake City, Oh my

This morning as I check itinerary for the day,
I said, "Oh my, there is so much to see and do."
Holly replies, "There is more to see and do in Vegas."
Maybe baby girl, but I have been called here.

For years, without reason, SLC has called me
and now we are here.  The drive up Interstate 15
was breathtaking with a dusting of snow.
The temperatures dipped to 29 degrees.

My ankylosing spondylitis is on red alert with back
spasms.  No matter, I love the
winter, I love the cold, and
the romance of it all.  This
is life with chronic pain,
you either choose to keep
going or give up.  For me, there
isn't a middle ground.  Increase
the pain meds and cope.

First leg of the trip, Las Vegas baby.
Mr. Lee and I don't gamble but
like a moth to the flame the
draw of bright lights....


The Orleans has it all.  Movie theaters,  a bowling alley,
buzznbrushes (painting studio), buffet, and more.

All the comforts of home





Mama still gets served at the buffet
















Happy Fall
















Sad commentary

Pooporuri -

Full tummies








2 comments:

  1. Your kid are SO cute! I hope you all had a great time. . .

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh Sue, thank you. Raising kids has a second time has been an adventure. We enjoy it even more because we know the time is fleeting. They are such happy travelers and always see the bright side.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.