Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend Follies

Weekend follies.


This morning I searched for
creative inspiration for weekend follies.
My friends often ask where we plan
to go on weekend.  Our intent is to try
something new each month.






















When we have a destination in
mind, I search the internet for
yarn and fabric stores, antiques,
thrift stores, food, farmers' markets.





















Our resources stem from
public radio/television, music,
blogs I follow, reading magazines.

Mr. Lee and I have
shared interests with varying
spectrums. We both read
periodicals to compliment
our individual interest.





















Fireworks sparks when our worlds
collide, a very good thing. Everything is better
when shared

In the near future we'll visit:

LA Yarnbomb at the Craft and Folk Art Museum
in Los Angeles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.